Sunday, 28 February 2010
Saturday, 27 February 2010
Thursday, 25 February 2010
1/2 cup (120 grams) firmly packed light brown sugar - i substitute with demerara sugar for crunchier cookies
8 tablespoons (1 stick) (115 grams) unsalted butter, cold, cut into 1/2-inch (1cm) pieces
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 1/4 cups (175 grams) all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups (200 grams) semisweet chocolate chips
1 cup(130 grams) walnuts or pecans, toasted and chopped
Monday, 22 February 2010
OMG! SO GENIUS! why la i tak terfikir dan tak sekreatif sifoo-sifoo masak ni utk buat murtabak out of plain frozen paratha? why? why?! hehe..ini adalah possible untuk diusahakan, bukan? jadi terus teruja nak
Thursday, 18 February 2010
1. Prepare your WET bowl: Pour oil, egg, vanilla extract and raisins/choc chunk into mashed banana.
2. In other bowl, mix in sugar, flour, and baking powder.
3. Then pour the flour mixture into your WET bowl. Fold in slowly until combine.
4. Grease loaf tin with oil or scoop mixture into muffin cup.
5. Bake in pre heated oven 150 C for 15 minutes or until done.
happy baking! (^o^)